Authors: Jutta Deichsel and Adrian Ebens
Narrator: Anna Pace
Published: Jan 03, 2017
Written: Jan 03, 2017
Audio Downloads: 140
Total Downloads: 1,570
Most Christians have firm ideas about the wrath and the judgments of God, about His visitations, His vengeance and His punishments. They believe, that they represent an active act of God who loses His patience at a certain point and punishes and eliminates the transgressors of His law by instructing His holy angels to hurt, torment and kill human beings and by using the forces of nature in a destructive manner so as to achieve His goal of destroying the apostate. But how do people come to this conclusion?
Through the stories of the Cross of Christ and the destruction of Jerusalem we discover a pattern for both the judgments of God and the final destruction of the wicked.
- God warns, corrects, reproves and points out the only path of safety
- People follow their own course, independent of the Spirit of God
- Even after repeated warnings they choose their own way
- They place themselves beyond His protection
- God withdraws His blessings and removes His protecting care
- The Spirit of God is withdrawn
- God does not commission His angels to prevent Satan’s decided attacks upon them
- Satan’s power is at work at sea and on land, bringing calamity and distress and sweeping off multitudes to make sure of his prey